Recruiting and Event Building Materials
We have many how-to’s, guides, templates and contextual resources to help you plan, build, and execute Weekend of Action Events. Your go-to library is the Sister District Resource Library, but we’ve created a list of particularly helpful go-to materials here:
ZOOM & VIRTUAL EVENTS
- Zoom Guidance
- Step-by-step Virtual Phonebank Guide
- Step-by-step Virtual Fundraising Guide
- Adding Event RSVPs and sign-ins to your volunteer List
- Phone Calls Boost Event Attendance, by Taryn Young, SD Sonoma County East
- SDAN Study: personal outreach increases attendance
- Using Zoom Registration Function as your RSVP system
- 2020 Recruitment Messaging Memo
- Info on 2020 States and 2020 Political Strategy
- Phonebank Training Guide
- Phonebank, It’s Worth It
- Phoning North Carolina, by Bonnie Henderson, SD Eugene
- On Early Money
QUESTIONS? WANT HELP?
If you want technical day-of help with phonebanking, or anything to do with postcarding or candidate appearances, contact your Field Manager, Ore or Oscar. If you want help with designing, building, recruiting for, and executing events, contact your Organizing Department staffer, Leif, Taylor, or Neal. Please see the Sister District Directory if you’re not already in touch with your Field Manager or Organizing Department staffer.
Thank you for your time, energy, and creativity as we work together to activate and motivate volunteers to throw some real weight around for our candidates on these key weekends. Let’s win.