Who Do I Ask About…?
Use this cheat sheet to figure out who to ask about what on Sister District’s staff. Reach out via Slack, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions about…
… capacity-building or recruiting for your team/affiliate, ask your Organizing Manager. If you don’t know who this is, check out the Sister District Directory. Examples of OM support:
- Crafting a plan for recruiting new members
- Building a kick-off fundraiser
- Planning a series of regular phonebank parties
- Giving advice on leadership transitions
- Coaching on how to make an effective fundraising pitch
- Providing Zoom training and support
… field programs or candidate appearance requests, ask your Field Manager (check the Sister District Directory). Examples of FM support:
- Troubleshooting problems with accessing phonebank links
- Answering questions about the timing or content of postcards
- Fulfilling candidate appearance requests
… ActBlue links, text-to-donate, Slack invites, ask our Operations Associate, Faith Lowe.
… compliance or Volunteer Reimbursement Program, Mailchimp disclaimers, ask our Operations Manager, Debbie Winstead.
… SDAN or research on field tactics, ask our Associate Director of Research, Mallory Roman.
… design, social media content, guest blog posts, ask Creative Lead, Sarah Mercy.
… Social Squad, social media content, ask Social Media and Content Manager, Ariana Rodriguez.
… SD Portal (Knack) or digital security, ask our Head of Tech, Cat Robinson.
… anything else or you’re not sure, ask your OM or our Operations Associate, Faith Lowe.