About Sister District
Who Do I Ask About…?
Use this cheat sheet to figure out who to ask about what on Sister District’s staff. Reach out via Slack, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions about…
… capacity-building or recruiting for your team/affiliate, ask your Organizing Dept Staffer. If you don’t know who this is, check out the Sister District Directory. Examples of Organizing Dept support:
- Crafting a plan for recruiting new members
- Building a kick-off fundraiser
- Planning a series of regular phonebank parties
- Giving advice on leadership transitions
- Coaching on how to make an effective fundraising pitch
- Providing Zoom training and support
… field programs or candidate appearance requests, ask our Field Manager, Ore Obiwumi. Examples of FM support:
- Troubleshooting problems with accessing phonebank links
- Answering questions about the timing or content of postcards
- Correspondence regarding candidate appearance requests
… State Bridges events and organizations, ask our Program Associate, Ore Obiwumi.
… ActBlue links, text-to-donate, Slack invites, ask our Operations Manager, Debbie Winstead.
… compliance or Volunteer Reimbursement Program, email disclaimers, ask our Operations Manager, Debbie Winstead.
… SDAN Research including evidence about voter and volunteer engagement tactics, ask our Associate Director of Research, Mallory Roman.
… graphics & other media not found in the Asset Library, guest blog posts, ask Creative Lead, Sarah Mercy.
… Social Squad, social media content, ask Social Media and Content Manager, Ariana Rodriguez.
… Fundraising Portal (Knack) or digital security, ask our Head of Tech, Cat Robinson.
… anything else or you’re not sure, ask your Organizing Dept Staffer or email us at email@example.com.