About Sister District
Who Do I Ask About…?
Use this cheat sheet to figure out who to ask about what on Sister District’s staff. Reach out via Slack or email.
If you have questions about…
… capacity-building or recruiting for your team/affiliate, ask your Organizing Dept Staffer. If you don’t know who this is, check out the Sister District Directory. Examples of what the Organizing Dept can help you with:
- Crafting a plan for recruiting new members
- Building a fundraising event or project
- Requesting an appearance from a Sister District Leader at an event
- Running or adopting a weekly phonebank
- Giving advice on leadership transitions
- Coaching on how to make an effective fundraising pitch
- Graphics and media not found in the Asset Library
- Providing support with all organizing tools and materials, including Resource Library, Mobilize, Action Network, Hustle texting (to recruit attendees for events), and Zoom
… field programs or candidate appearance requests, ask our Field Manager, Taylor Hogeland. Examples of FM support:
- Troubleshooting problems with accessing phonebank links
- Answering questions about the timing or content of postcards
- Correspondence regarding candidate appearance requests
… State Bridges events and organizations, ask our Program Associate, Ore Obiwumi.
… compliance or Volunteer Reimbursement Program, email disclaimers, ask our Head of Operations, Debbie Winstead.
… SDAN Research including evidence about voter and volunteer engagement tactics, ask our Associate Director of Research, Mallory Roman.
… guest blog posts, complete this form.
… Social Squad, social media content, ask Social Media and Content Manager, Ariana Rodriguez.
… anything else or you’re not sure, ask your Organizing Dept Staffer, send a Slack to the #volunteer-leaders channel, or email us at email@example.com.