Instructions for Contributing Writers
Call for Content!
Calling all District Teams!
At Sister District, we believe our biggest strength is our volunteers. That’s why we’re implementing a new section on our homepage that feature, yep you guessed it, YOU!
Send us an idea, a draft, a completed essay, photos from a recent event, or a video post. You don’t have to have a finished product yet—propose an idea and we will work with you to develop, write, edit and post a 600-850 word blog post.
To get your juices flowing, here are some topic ideas:
- Write or share a video about your personal story as a political activist.
- Share some lessons learned since you’ve started volunteering, or a particularly wild story.
- Tell us what you love about your team—the special quirks that make your team unique.
- Spotlight a specific SDP event or fundraiser that your team held.
- Share your tips and tricks on a specific area of volunteering, like phonebanking or hosting a successful fundraiser.
- Recognize or nominate a fellow team member who has had a positive or inspiring impact on your life.
- Share the story of a race you’ve supported that’s made an impact on you.
- A “family photo album” of a recent canvassing trip or other big event.
To submit an idea or post, fill out THIS FORM and we’ll contact you within 3-5 business days to get started. Please note, we will do our best to include all submissions, but may not have the capacity to include every submission immediately. By filling out the form, you give Sister District Project permission to share content uploaded in the form on our website and other digital properties.